A Blog, or something like it

Monday, December 07, 2009

Today morning

It was a dark night, the sun had given up and bid adeiu much earlier that day. No one dared venture outside the cosy confines of a (n artificially) warm home or car because, lets face it, we aren't all that brave.
I went to sleep nursing the last vestiges of cold, fervently hoping that it would by history by the break of dawn. After a very promising night of no jarring sounds emnating from my vocal chords, I woke up to a dim shaft of light peering in through the blinds. There was a gentle pitter patter going on, and in my befuddled state, I couldn't comprehend why someone would leave their bathroom tap on. Once the cobwebs of sleep gave way to consciousness, I realized it was the rain against the glass pane.

Got up, took shower, started.

I look to the left into the mountains, and I see http://www.google.com/search?q=snow+bay+area&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGGL_en___US356 !!!!!!

7 Comments:

  • did it snow at your place too or was it only on the mountains?

    By Blogger D, at 10:04 PM  

  • mountains... but that was exciting enough :D.

    By Blogger nandhini, at 5:45 AM  

  • I think you should start writing .. its been an year (almost) ..

    By Blogger D, at 7:35 PM  

  • its almost 2 years now .. START WRITING(YES, I'M YELLING AT YOU)

    By Blogger D, at 3:49 AM  

  • X-(

    By Blogger D, at 3:49 AM  

  • 4 years!!

    By Blogger D, at 4:44 AM  

  • what a timing!! look at the time in my last post ..

    I'm not sure if you get an email update about comments on your blog. Will you ever see them?

    hopeless!!

    By Blogger D, at 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home